WHAT IS A WEBINAR?
A webinar is short for web-based seminar. Conducted via the internet, it is usually a live meeting, presentation, or workshop between participants in separate locations. Users can interact with each other by sharing slides, documents and audio in real time.
Want to know why this is such a great tool? Because it does the hard work for you.* It brings your audience together in one place and takes care of the tedious technical set-up part. All you need is a secure Internet connection and a decent pair of headphones or speakers to give or attend the presentation. You don’t even have to leave the house.
*Unfortunately, the only thing GoToWebinar can’t do is write your presentation for you.
How does it work?
- Set a date and the software will take care of sending out the invites
- Recipients will be able to register for the event
- When it’s show time, simply click the ‘Start’ button, turn on your webcam, activate screen sharing and you are good to go
- Create reports on audience engagement and survey results afterwards
Make webinars work for you
- Grow your marketing reach by directly interacting with your audience
- Online convenience means people from all across the globe can tune in
- No need to make travel arrangements or hire a venue
- Present content to hundreds of people at the same time
- Reduce the cost of training sessions and procedural updates for your employees
- Streamline company communication
“We wanted to introduce new ways of engaging with users and to promote our services. Using webinars was a great way to do this, as they can be accessed remotely and allow users unable to physically visit our Centre to take advantage of our offering”
- Peter Maljaars, Global IT Services and Infrastructure Manager, O'Neill
Try GoToWebinar to see how webinars can improve your company today