Just so we’re all on the same page (literally), here’s a quick videoconferencing definition: An online meeting between two or more participants at different locations, using computer networks to share audio and video.
Unlike webinars, videoconferencing lets people have a normal, face-to-face conversation from anywhere in the world. With HD video and crystal-clear sound, collaborating across time zones has never been easier.
How does it work?
- At the set time, launch your videoconferencing program on your laptop, desktop, mobile or tablet and dial in
- Click to turn on your webcam, click again to share your screen
- Start meeting! (Yes, it’s that simple.)
Join forces with videoconferencing
- Connect remote workers in an easy, cost-effective way
- Share information in real time
- Streamline company communication
- Perfect for everything from internal catch-ups to client meetings
Try GoToMeeting to see how videoconferencing can improve your company today